Asin was 3-yrs old when Aamir was a lover boy in QSQT

asin the beautyasin childhood picture 'Ghajini' girl Asin was 3-yrs old when Aamir was a lover boy in QSQT.

Ask the 23-year-old actor about her performance in �Ghajini� and she says. �I am not satisfied. I feel like doing thisqsqt film all over again and working on my flaws,� That�s strange, considering she has done the Tamil version of it as well. There must be something that she likes. �Well, I couldn�t have asked for a better start,� she says. �And I certainly didn�t expect to receive a thumbs-up from a national audience.� She is, in fact, on a roll. After romancing Aamir Khan in her first Hindi film, Asin Thottumkal is now a busy bee in Bollywood. On qsqt, � Aamir was the cherry on the cake,� she giggles.

 
Design by Blogger | Bollywood Paradise